For the Traveler




(my travel shelf)

I love to Travel! And I have been fortunate enough to visit some amazing places for work and for play. For those that know me, I tend to get a little too excited before a big trip and end up packing about 2 to 3 weeks in advance. That being said, I'm usually the most prepared traveler on the trip. Here is my list of travel must haves and wants.




My absolute pre-travel MUST have!! This travel check list pad lists everything you'd possibly need on your trip, plus things you'd never think to pack! Each pad contains 60 sheets, which should last for years... or hopefully not :)
Knock Knock "Pack This! Pad" amazon.com



I always travel with these! Being a slight germaphobe, foreign toilets can stress me out. I usually buy these toilet seat covers and tiny toilet paper roll in the travel section of the drug store, but I found them here online also.
Flight 001 "Bathroom Emergency" flight001.com



Since I travel a lot with my husband and my sister, who are both total magnets for stains (understatement!) these come in handy.
Flight 001 "Laundrymat Pak" flight001.com



I like to be really organized when I travel, especially if I'm hopping from one destination to another, so I love these packing cubes. I have 3 of them which I use to organize swimsuits, socks, and underwear.
Eagle Creek "Pack-It® Cube" eaglecreek.com



When I go backpacking, these are my secret weapon. Trying to fit 3 months of your life into one backpack can be very hard, so I use these compressions sacks to reduce the space my clothes and towels take up in my bag.
Eagle Creek "Pack-It® Compression Set" eaglecreek.com



These socks are great for the plane! They keep your feet warm, and if you want to walk about the cabin, you can slip on your flip flops.
"Flip Flop Socks" uncommongoods.com



Flight 001 "Camera Case" flight001.com



This looks amazing!! Flight 001 "Snuggy Pillow" flight001.com



Flight 001 "Sleep Mask" flight001.com



"Mighty Tyvek Luggage Tags" uncommongoods.com




"Stitching Postcard" uncommongoods.com

No comments:

Post a Comment