Get Your Costumes Ready!

It's Bay to Breakers weekend in San Francisco! For those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about, look here. My sister sent me a link for some handy tips to survive the day. My friends and I are going to be vampires or Vampire brides. I made some veils out of black lace and tulle and some bouquets of black flowers just in case we go with the bride thing. Either way, I'm ready to have a great time! And in the spirit of crazy costumes, here are some of my favorites to buy online.


"Lost Dog Costume" zoogster.com



"Baby in High Chair Costume" zoogster.com



"Over-sized Elvis Costume" zoogster.com



"Superman / Clark Kent Costume" zoogster.com



"Travelocity Roaming Gnome Costume" zoogster.com



"Runaway Patient Costume" zoogster.com



"Caught in the Rain Costume" zoogster.com



"Kermit the Frog Costume" zoogster.com



"Hey Amigo Costume" zoogstercostumes.com




No comments:

Post a Comment