The Mini Mini Camera



When I was in Japan, I bought the cutest little camera ever! It's called the Digital Harinezumi 2, which was inspired by Super 8 silent film of decades past. I love the look of vintage photography and video, and this tiny digital camera makes that happen. I bought a set with the cutest little accessories along with the camera, which included a vintage looking brown leather cross body camera case, an itty bitty USB card reader, and an even itty bittier micro SD card, all stamped with the image of a little hedgehog... I think or maybe a porcupine? You can also purchase the Digital Harinezumi at urbanoutfitters.com.






I love this camera case!


How cute are the SD card and reader??


Here are some photos and video that I took with my Digital Harinezumi 2












































video

1 comment: