Sea Glass Dresses

One of my besties is getting married this summer, and I have the honor of being one of her bridesmaids. We get to choose our own dresses in the sea glass color range so I immediately started my web search. I've probably looked at close to a hundred dresses at this point, and I have come across some great dresses. Clothes in the teal range are definitely emerging as a big trend for the season, and why not? It's a gorgeous color that looks great on everyone.


Tadashi "Ruched Matte Jersey Dress" nordstroms.com




Adam "basketweave cotton maxi dress" net-a-porter.com




BCBG Max Azria "one shoulder dress" bloomingdales.com




Susana Monaco "Juliette Dress" shopbop.com



Myne "Bonnie Dress" shopbop.com



Fletcher by Lyell "Peter Pan Collar Shirtdress" urbanoutfitters.com



Kimchi Blue "Shortsleeve Printed Silk Surplice Dress" urbanoutfitters.com



BDG "Basic Knit Swing Dress" urbanoutfitters.com



Twenty8Twelve By S.Miller "Alexis Matte Jersey Dress" revolveclothing.com



Twelfth St by Cynthia Vincent "Ruffle Tank Dress" revolveclothing.com


Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent "strapless floor length dress" shopplanetblue.com



No comments:

Post a Comment