Summer Meter

I'm still waiting with my arms crossed for summer to officially arrive! I'm a warm weather girl by nature and am so so so sick of the rain and cold. My husband and I have traveled around a lot so far this year, and though we had a great time, we hopped from one snow covered town to the next... and I want sun. And lots of it! My tell tale sign that summer has arrived? My Monoi Tiki Tahiti Tiare Oil! This is one of my favorite multi-tasking products of all time. I buy a bottle every chance I get. You can use it as a skin lotion or massage oil or use it to treat dry or damaged hair. It has an amazingly delicious tropical scent that I can't get enough of. The reason it is my summer meter is because the oil hardens when in a cool environment, but when it starts to heat up it turns into a beautiful golden oil. So far, my Monoi Tiki Tahiti oil still hasn't liquified :( But I'm waiting...


No comments:

Post a Comment