Get Some Height

I don't know about you, but I've pretty much kinda lost my ability to walk in heels after I graduated from college. But I'm not quite ready to play my grannie card just yet. That's where wedges and platforms come in. They can be sky high, but much much easier to walk in than itty bitty stilettos. My 3 millimeter circumference heeled ship has sailed... far far away... but these styles may make my clustered closet this summer.

P.S. bloomindales.com is having a sale on shoes ;)

Matiko "Nicki Peep-Toe Wedge" urbanoutfitters.com



Joie "You're So Vain" bloomingdales.com






MARC by MARC JACOBS "High Heel Platform Ankle Strap Sandals" bloomingdales.com



LAUREN by Ralph Lauren "Fayre" bloomingdales.com



MICHAEL Michael Kors "Jennings" bloomingdales.com



Joie "Get On Up" bloomingdales.com



Guiseppe Zanotti Shoes "Open Toe Platform Slingback Pumps" shopbop.com




Diane von Furstenberg "Opal Crisscross Wedge Sandals" shopbop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment