Road Trip

The hubby and I are about to embark on a fun road trip, and in the spirit of travel, I tried to search for that classic photo of a woman wearing a scarf in a convertible with the top down for a little inspiration on what to pack. I thought it would be fun to dress up for the ride, but it doesn't make as much sense since I don't drive a convertible. But maybe I could take advantage of the crisp, clean non-L.A. air and drive with the window down, scarf flapping in the wind. I had a little trouble finding the photo I was searching for, but when I went to my favorite poster site online, I came across something way better. Vintage travel posters! I ♥ allposters.com big time! I get all my vintage posters here. The selection is amazing! Here are my faves to inspire me for our road trip.

If the snow hasn't melted from the mountain passes, I kinda picture our trip to look like this ;) "Ski Patrol Gstaad" allposters.com



"Motricine" allposters.com



"Hotchkiss Automobiles" allposters.com



"Michelin Tire Man" allposters.com



"Dunlop Tires" allposters.com



"Hungarian Grand Prix" allposters.com




This one is too funny! "Buy Your Wife A Ford" allposters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment