So Far, So Good!


I don't wear tons of makeup because truthfully I have no idea what I'm doing. All of my makeup skills were left behind in college, so I usually go the minimal route. Nonetheless, I'm always looking around for great products and rarely like one so much that I stick with it. These new wonders I've brought home recently, however, may stick around for a little while.

For full, luscious lashes. Fresh "Supernova Mascara" sephora.com



For a primer, concealer, foundation, and powder all in one. Stila "One Step Makeup Foundation" sephora.com



For a beautiful pop of sheer color. Yves Saint Laurent "Gloss Volupté" sephora.com



For perfectly soft lips. Fresh "Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15" sephora.com




For polished curls. Living Proof "Wave Shaping Spray" sephora.com



For silky, shiny hair. "MoroccanOil Treatment" beautycollection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment