Sunnies Side Up

With summer "officially" underway, (though I'm still waiting for the hot weather) make sure to protect your eyes from the sun. My eyes have oddly gotten lighter with age, which makes them way more sensitive to bright light, so I've been looking for a nice pair of shades to keep me from squinting all day long. Here are some fun styles I've been deciding on.

Prada "Vintage - Oversized Square Sunglasses" nordstroms.com



Alexander McQueen "Oversized Square Sunglasses" nordstroms.com



Ray-Ban "Rounded Aviator Sunglasses" shopbop.com



Alexander Wang "Zipper Frame Sunglasses" shopbop.com



Marc by Marc Jacobs "Aviator Sunglasses" shopbop.com



"Sunday Spy Shades" anthropologie.com



SUPER "Luciano" urbanoutfitters.com



"Curved Cat Eye" urbanoutfitters.com



"Gilded Risky Sunglasses" urbanoutfitters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment