Work It Out

In order to shape up for the summer, a couple of my friends and I are trying out The Bar Method. I woke up the day after my first class so sore! I do NOT respond very well to boot camp style training, so The Bar Method is perfect for me. They can perk up your bootie without yelling at you, which I find so much more appealing. So in honor of my new fitness motivation, I thought I'd look around for some comfy outfits to get moving in.

I bought three pairs of these black leggings the other day to workout in. They are pretty thick as far as leggings go, and they are only $5.50 a pair!
"Seamless Leggings" forever21.com



"MVP Yoga Pant" victoriassecret.com



"Yoga Crop Legging" victoriassecret.com



Nike "Hero Mesh Shorts" nordstroms.com



"Striped Stretch Fitness Tank" forever21.com



"Knit Sports Bra" forever21.com



"Boxy Stripe Racerback Tank" victoriassecret.com



The next two tees from Madewell are my new absolute favorites! They are so soft, slouchy and comfy.
"Slouch Pocket Tee" madewell.com




"Artisan Tee" madewell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment