Breakfast Obsession!


I have to admit, I have become completely addicted to my breakfasts as of late. I've always loved yogurt and granola together, but my struggles to find the perfect granola have been tedious to say the least. I've been searching for a delicious, healthy granola without tons of added fat and other unnecessary ingredients, but I've never found one that keeps me wanting more... until now! Organic Vermont Maple granola from Breadshop Natural Foods (I buy it at Whole Foods) is stuff your belly worthy. I've also developed quite the obsession for vanilla greek yogurt, and my favorite is Chobani non-fat vanilla yogurt. So for a delicious, fresh, and healthy breakfast, I add the granola, yogurt, and fresh cut berries in a bowl and consume... very quickly! If my sweet tooth is especially on fire, I drizzle a little honey as an extra treat.







No comments:

Post a Comment