Road Trippin

One of my favorite things in the world is to travel. So I was so incredibly excited for this fourth of July holiday because my husband planned a super fun road trip into Colorado. After staying in Flagstaff, Arizona, for a night, we ventured into Telluride, Colorado. Despite all of the stories I had heard regarding the beauty of this little town, I was still shocked and in absolute awe of this stunningly gorgeous valley! We are still on the road, and super tired after a loooong weekend, so I will have to post more fun pictures and stories later. I apologize if it takes me a couple days to get back online, but we are heading to some hot springs tomorrow... and I don't know when I'll want to get back on my computer. In the meantime, here are some pictures I took in Telluride.















No comments:

Post a Comment