Doughnut Love


I had a mini impulsive breakdown the other day at Sur La Table and ended up purchasing a couple things I really didn't need, but REALLY wanted. And though I was a bit impulsive in the store, I ended up refraining from buying all the things I had in my hands. I sadly put back some items, but they are definitely still on my wish list. I can't wait to bake up some doughnuts!

What I Bought:

Stonewall Kitchen "Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Mix" surlatable.com



Wilton® "Doughnut Baking Pans" surlatable.com


"Whoopie Pies by Sarah Billingsley and Amy Treadwell" surlatable.com


"Essential Decorating Sprinkles" surlatable.com

On The Wish List:

Stonewall Kitchen "Carrot Cake Whoopie Pie Mix" surlatable.com


Wilton® "Whoopie Pie Pan" surlatable.com


Stonewall Kitchen "Chocolate Doughnut Mix" surlatable.com


Kuhn Rikon "Dual Chamber Squeezable Decorating Kit" surlatable.com

No comments:

Post a Comment