A Little Over Excitement


Those that know me well know that I tend to jump the gun on a lot of things when I get very excited. For instance, I tend to pack for vacations 2 to 3 weeks in advance. And in this case now, I'm practically giddy with anticipation of an art opening I have coming up... in April. I know it's a long way away, but that's not stopping me from contemplating clothing options for the night. If it were now, I'd get any of these gorgeous dresses. And don't worry, I'll keep you posted on the dates of our exhibition.

Alice + Olivia "Decia Gathered Dress" shopbop.com


"Andalusian Horse Dress" anthropologie.com


"Waterfloral Pastiche Delphinia Gown" jcrew.com


"Bird Print Kimono Dress" topshop.com


Warehouse "Scalloped Dress" asos.com


Mango "Pleat Lady Dress" asos.com


Thurley "Silk Paper Kite Dress" net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment