Recycled Flowers

I love buying fresh flowers to spruce up my home, but sometimes it seems so wasteful. So I thought I'd make some tissue paper flowers. With all my kitchen purchases I make, a lot of the goodies I bring home are wrapped in tissue paper, so I keep the tissue to use for later. Luckily for this crafty project, I had a lot of tissue paper saved up. I found these instructions online from Folding Trees that were super simple to follow, and surprisingly easy to make!













♥ I also improvised and made some flowers without the stems.





♥ cut a 2 inch section from a pipe cleaner and poke through the tissue like instructed to for the stemmed flowers and twist the ends together. Fold the first layer of tissue over the twisted pipe cleaner and follow the rest of the instructions.





No comments:

Post a Comment