dog town halloween

It's my favorite time of year again.  The holiday season officially begins.  And my favorite of all holidays, Halloween, is finally upon us.  One of the reasons I love Halloween so much is probably because it is the one day in the year that I can dress up my dog in costume without getting that look from my husband.  This year, Toki is going to be a yellow submarine!  Pics coming soon.  In the meantime, here are some of my absolute favorite dog costumes.  

Zelda "Punk Rock Dog Costume" costumesupercenter.com

"Indiana Jones Pet Costume" costumesupercenter.com

"Dog Riders Jockey Dog Harness" costumesupercenter.com

"Matador Pet Costume" costumesupercenter.com

Zelda "Puppy Pirate Costume" costumesupercenter.com

"Football Fever Dog Costume" entirelypets.com


No comments:

Post a Comment