the japan skates

So over the past few days, I have come to realize that I am completely incapable of doing two things at once.  I have not been able to enjoy my hard work pay off at Bowers Museum and simultaneously post to my blog daily.  So the posts will probably be sporadic at best the next few weeks, but hopefully I will have the sense to combine my amazing museum experiences into my blog as soon as my mind starts to stop wandering.  In the meantime, I am finally getting around to posting the link to the skateboards we made to help raise money for the relief efforts in Japan.  The Price Collection feels like we owe the world to Japan for allowing us to take part in such a wonderful tradition of painting, and we want to give back.  All the proceeds from these skateboards will go to the GlobalGiving Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Fund.  

"Ito Jakuchu Skateboard Deck" shop.bowers.org

"Katayama Yokoku Skateboard Deck" shop.bowers.org

"Mori Sosen Skateboard Deck" shop.bowers.org

"Katsu Jagyoku Skateboard Deck" shop.bowers.org

No comments:

Post a Comment