last minute items


When it comes to packing for vacation, I'm highly neurotic.  Like I've said before, it takes a village to keep me from packing months in advance.  This time around, with a little encouragement from a friend, I've behaved myself.  I left the packing until the last two weeks, which is a HUGE step towards normal for me.  Now that vacation time is finally approaching, I have a few more items to cross off my pack list.  I could have easily justified purchasing these beauties for my birthday, but I'm lazy... and got a little side tracked by our dog's surgery.  But if these are still available when I get back, my wallet is going to suffer the consequences! 

"Beach Stripe Hat" jcrew.com

"Cream Lace Cape" topshop.com

"Pleat Front Chiffon Cover Up" asos.com

"Modular Wedges" anthropologie.com

"Grass Macrame Tote" anthropologie.com







No comments:

Post a Comment