art exhibits are distracting for the blogging soul


I started this blog as an outlet for my creative energy, or at least what I think is creative.  It's actually more like an outlet for my mental spazzitude.  But then this little thing called work got in the way and destroyed any momentum I had in blog posting.  I have so many things I want to cook... oh who am I kidding... I have so many things that I want to eat, and I am so kind of prepared to blog about it.  But since I have NEVER been any good at doing two things at once, this little blog of mine will most likely be neglected for a little while longer.  Our art show is on display at Bowers Museum for a couple more weeks, until July 17th.  If you haven't been yet, I think you should!  Here's a little pic to inspire you.  


No comments:

Post a Comment