countdown to nephew


So my sis is due any day now.  I can't believe it's been 9 months since she told me!  Where did the time go???  I thought I would be able to control myself when it came to buying stuff for my little nephew... but who was I kidding?  I have absolutely no impulse control, especially when it comes to baby kimonos.  I think I bought my sister three of them.  I can't even remember.  How terrible is that??!!  

My worst shopping spree happened at my favorite store, Tortoise General Store.  I have been eyeing these little baby kimonos for years and never had an excuse to buy any... until now... which was probably where the lack of impulse control came from.  Regardless, my little nephew will have the cutest baby photos ever!  Though he has to compete with mine, and not to brag, but I was a pretty darn cute and photogenic baby.  Maybe I'll post a few of my best next week.

"Ubugi Baby Kimono" tortoisegeneralstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment